Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what's that smell?!

Last night, I was doing my usual post-work rushing around-- walk the dog, make dinner for the man and I, and pick up a friend to go to our 7:30 ballet class. As I was running out the door, I realized that my sweatshirt reeked of the tasty steak I made for dinner. I am already pretty self-conscious in ballet class, but now I had to embarrassingly wonder what my teeny-tiny, limber teacher would think when she grabbed my not-so-petite arms and waist to try to twirl me across the floor... Would she notice the smell and be offended or even grossed out?

If I had only known about this yesterday, I would've been considerably less self-conscious about any lingering meat smells. For only $3.99, you too could smell like a (Burger King) flame-grilled hamburger. What could be sexier?!


(source)

Here's the tagling:
Most [celebrity] fragrances offer a ‘delicate’, ‘playful’ or ‘captivating’ overtone. But not Flame. The new fragrance from Burger King bucks the trend with that hint of flame-grilled beef. And reputedly it's also a surprising scent of seduction!
What do you think? Would you try it? I think if my man wore this, I would be disappointed...
Me: "Ooh, did you make dinner?"
Him: "No, it just smells like I did!"

1 comment: